Firstly environmental statement at Reflections cleaning services are committed to preventing pollution and to complying with all relevant environmental legislation regulations and other environmental requirements.
Furthermore regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities products and services. We will take action to continually improve our environmental performance.
Secondly It is our policy to:
- Minimise the use of energy water and natural resources.
- Minimise waste through prevention re-use and recycling where possible.
- Dispose of waste safely and legally.
- Above all avoid the use of hazardous materials where practical.
- Work with environmentally responsible suppliers.
- Prevent environmental damage minimise nuisance factors such as noise and Air Pollution.
Above all will define environmental objectives targets and improvement actions that are related to this policy. And to our significant environmental aspects. We will regularly evaluate progress.
Therefore we are committed to providing relevant environmental training and promoting environmental awareness to employees. And where appropriate to suppliers and communicating our environmental performance.
Thirdly will implement processes to prevent environmental nonconformities and to ensure that we are prepared to deal with.
Finally Potential environmental emergencies. Most importantly this policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account of organisational priorities and changes. Environmental legislation and best practice.
A signed copy of this statement is available on request